Are you a creative therapist, expressive arts facilitator, educator, or consultant? Would you like to join an inspiring group of international art-oriented practitioners, who meet online to support each other and experiment together? Please join us to actively learn from your peers and share insights about the therapeutic work we all so passionately do in different corners of the world.
Intervision is a form of knowledge development in a small group of professionals, who share similar interests or problems. Participants can consult the expertise of others to gain valuable insight into more challenging professional situations. In our intervision group, we use art-based techniques to reflect and give feedback.
At Yohaku, we see a strong need for a deeper connection within the international community of creative mental health specialists in general, and expressive arts practitioners in particular. Our intention is to create an intercultural space of exchange, support, and compassion for all our peers who long for a place of active learning and would like to reflect on their work on a monthly basis. Our international community is welcoming and vibrant!
Grow professionally: become a more conscious metal health practitioner; incorporate more art-oriented techniques in your therapeutic practice; learn how others deal with difficulties in sessions with clients; discover new and surprising perspectives on the therapeutic work; deepen your knowledge and expertise on expressive arts; find a place of belonging in our thriving community.
- Become a member of a thriving international art-oriented community of mental health specialists
- Get support and insight in more challenging situations with your individual clients and groups
- Become more daring and experiment courageously with new forms of expression
- Encounter peers from all over the world and listen to their nourishing feedback
- Actively shape your own art-based practice and become more conscious about how you can improve
- Exchange thoughts and useful information about deep and meaningful art-based work
- All beginning and moderately experienced professionals in the field of creative therapies
- Expressive arts practitioners who long for a deeper connection with their peers
- Mental health specialists who already are in supervision and would like to connect with like-minded people
- Art-oriented professionals who are not in supervision and lack support
WHAT WIL YOU RECEIVE?
- 6x 120 minutes of intervision in an international group moderated by our facilitators
- Yearly access to a resource library on Slack
- Space to express your concerns, ask questions and receive feedback from the group
- Time to experiment, try out your new ideas and get feedback from the group
Duration: 120min. (in a group of max. 10 participants)
Dates: (1) September 10th, 2022 – (2) November 12th, 2022 – (3) January 14th, 2023 – (4) March 11th, 2023 – (5) May 13th, 2023, (6) July 8th, 2023
Time: 1-3pm CET/CEST
Location: online [Zoom]
Structure: We are in search of participants, who would commit to join us in the season 2022/2023 and, if possible, take part in all six sessions. This will guarantee us more safety, a deeper insight, and will allow us to create a rich and nourishing intervision experience. Each session will be carefully prepared in advance, leaving enough time for communication and reflection before and after the meeting. We will respond to the needs arising in the group and adjust the process according to them. In between sessions, we will keep connected on our new Slack channel to share various resources.
Contribution: 270€ (six sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Please, register below!