Are you a creative therapist, expressive arts facilitator, educator, or consultant? Would you like to join an inspiring group of international art-oriented practitioners, who meet online to support each other and experiment together? Please join us to actively learn from your peers and share insights about the therapeutic work we all so passionately do in different corners of the world.
Intervision is a form of knowledge development in a small group of professionals, who share similar interests or problems. Participants can consult the expertise of others to gain valuable insight into more challenging professional situations. In our intervision group, we use art-based techniques to reflect and give feedback.
At Yohaku, we see a strong need for a deeper connection within the international community of creative mental health specialists in general, and expressive arts practitioners in particular. Our intention is to create an intercultural space of exchange, support, and compassion for all our peers who long for a place of active learning and would like to reflect on their work on a monthly basis. Our international community is welcoming and vibrant!
Grow professionally: become a more conscious metal health practitioner; incorporate more art-oriented techniques in your therapeutic practice; learn how others deal with difficulties in sessions with clients and create your own coping strategies; deepen your knowledge and expertise on expressive arts; find a place of belonging in our thriving community.
- Become a member of a thriving international art-oriented community of mental health specialists
- Get support and insight in more challenging situations with your individual clients and groups
- Become more daring and experiment courageously with new forms of expression
- Encounter peers from all over the world and listen to their nourishing feedback
- Actively shape your own art-based practice and become more conscious about how you can improve
- Exchange thoughts and useful information about deep and meaningful art-based work
- All beginning and moderately experienced professionals in the field of creative therapies
- Expressive arts practitioners who long for a deeper connection with their peers
- Mental health specialists who already are in supervision and would like to connect with like-minded people
- Art-oriented professionals who are not in supervision and lack support
Duration: 120min. (in a group of max. 10 participants)
Time: every 2nd Saturday of the month, at 1-3pm CET/CEST (except July and August)
Upcoming session: 11 June 2022, 1pm CEST
Basic structure: we will change the structure of each session according to the needs arising in the group (possible options include in-depth case analysis, experimental facilitation followed by feedback from peers, Q+A sessions, professional self-care practice, group support in extremely difficult situations, or discussions around ethics)
Location: online [Zoom]
Themes: concrete themes and schedules will be discussed with participants before each session
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register below at least 24h before the upcoming session.