Are you a creative therapist, coach, facilitator, or educator? Would you like to join a safe group of international Expressive Arts professionals, who come together online to support each other and experiment together? Then this offering is for you! Please join us to actively learn and share about the art-based work we all so passionately do in different corners of the world.
As professionally active art-based practitioners, we see a strong need for a deeper connection within the international community of creative therapists in general, and Expressive Arts practitioners in particular. Our intention is to create a space of exchange, support, and love for all our peers who long for a place of active learning and would like to reflect on their work on a regular basis. It is time for us to unite and make our community more vibrant.
- Connect with other Expressive Arts professionals
- Become a member of an international community supporting each other and learning together
- Get support and insight in more challenging situations with your clients
- Become more daring and experiment courageously with new art forms
- Encounter peers from all over the world and listen to their feedback
- Actively shape your own art-based practice and become more conscious about how you can improve
- Exchange thoughts and useful information about the deep art-based work
- All beginning and moderately experienced professionals in the field of creative therapies
- Expressive Arts practitioners who long for a deeper connection with their peers
- Professionals who already are in supervision and would like to connect with their peers
- Practitioners who are not in supervision and lack support from other art-based specialists
Duration: 120min. (in a group of max. 10 participants)
Time: every 2nd Saturday of the month starting from November 2020, at 11am CET (except a holiday break in August)
Upcoming session: 8 May 2021, 11am CET
Basic structure: during each session, we will analyze together one case study and participate in one experimental process facilitated by one of the participants; from time to time, we will propose a different structure for the intervision session like, for instance, a Q+A-based process.
Location: online [Zoom]
Themes: concrete themes and schedule will be discussed with participants before each session
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register below at least 24h before a planned meeting.