Are you a creative therapist, coach, facilitator, or educator? Would you like to join an inspiring group of international Expressive Arts professionals, who meet online to support each other and experiment together? Please join us to actively learn and share about the therapeutic art-based work we all so passionately do in different corners of the world.
As Expressive Arts facilitators, we see a strong need for a deeper connection within the international community of creative therapists in general, and Expressive Arts practitioners in particular. Our intention is to create an intercultural space of exchange, support, and compassion for all our peers who long for a place of active learning and would like to reflect on their work on a monthly basis. It is time for us to unite and make our community more vibrant.
- Become a member of a thriving international community
- Get support and insight in more challenging situations with your clients
- Become more daring and experiment courageously with new art forms
- Encounter peers from all over the world and listen to their feedback
- Actively shape your own art-based practice and become more conscious about how you can improve
- Exchange thoughts and useful information about the deep art-based work
- All beginning and moderately experienced professionals in the field of creative therapies
- Expressive Arts practitioners who long for a deeper connection with their peers
- Professionals who already are in supervision and would like to connect with their peers
- Practitioners who are not in supervision and lack support from other art-based specialists
Duration: 120min. (in a group of max. 10 participants)
Time: every 2nd Saturday of the month, at 1-3pm CET (except July and August)
Upcoming session: 8 January 2022, 1pm CET
Basic structure: we will change the structure of each session according to the needs arising in the group (possible options include in-depth case analysis, experimental facilitation followed by feedback from peers, Q+A sessions, professional self-care practice, group support in extremely difficult situations, or discussions around ethics)
Location: online [Zoom]
Themes: concrete themes and schedules will be discussed with participants before each session
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register below at least 24h before the upcoming session.