IMPORTANT Information for OUR Clients
Please make sure to read carefully the text below as it guarantees a higher level of transparency, clarity, and safety for both our clients and facilitators.
SERVICES & PRICING
- Our expressive arts sessions and workshops are announced through this website, in the section called Upcoming Events. Please go there to choose an option that suits your current needs.
- To learn about the length and pricing of our individual session reach out directly to one of us.
- Prices of group workshops start from 27€ per person.
- Fees for our scheduled events and workshops are available through the section Upcoming Events, below the description of each workshop, or in the registration form.
- Some of our events are free, so don’t hesitate to reach out and ask for more information!
- Please note that we are open to fee negotiations and adjustments. Let’s talk!
- All our face-to-face sessions, workshops, and retreats take place in carefully chosen locations like our new pop-up location in Antwerp, Belgium and are fully confidential.
- For our online sessions and other virtual events, we use a high-speed internet connection and simple online tools like Zoom or Whereby. We can guarantee you good standards of safety and confidentiality in the digital space.
- Our sessions, workshops, trainings, and retreats are suitable for anyone. No special skills are required. Even if you have never made art before, you shouldn’t be concerned! We are here to help, explain tasks, and guide you through the process of creation.
- We work both in small, intimate groups and in bigger communities. However, we always aim to have at least three participants in a workshop. If there are not enough people signed up for the event you have booked, we will inform you about it and wire the fee back to your account.
- We create an inclusive, safe and non-judgemental environment open to anyone including LGBTQ+ community members or people with migrational background. We don’t care about your social status or your place of origin. What matters for us is that we truly meet, connect, and create a sense of togetherness.
- Please come to our sessions and workshop with an open and curious attitude. Let us hold the space for you, we know how to do it:-)
- Whatever we propose to you is an invitation. Know that you can always say “no, I am not ready to do it” and we will adjust the task according to your current needs.
- In general, we advise you to wear comfortable clothing and prepare (or bring) a water bottle and a notebook to any of our sessions and workshops. If there is a requirement for any specific art materials, we will let you know in advance.
- Please leave enough space for yourself to find the location and arrive on time or check your computer settings. We will do what we can to give you clear and simple instructions. However, we won’t wait for you for longer than 15 minutes.
- Participation in our workshops requires online registration at least 24h before the event (unless otherwise stated on our website or on social media). Please follow the instructions on our website to sign in for a particular event. Only an advance payment will guarantee you a spot.
- Please take into account that our booking system is semi-automatic and we will respond to your registration within 24h. If you register at the very last minute, it might happen that we won’t be able to process your registration on time or we will send the invoice to you after the workshop. At times, it might happen that last-minute registrations won’t be processed at all due to time constraints.
- We might propose to you a customized payment plan, so please take a moment to think about your needs and limitations before we start working together. For payments, we use domestic and international bank transfers and/or PayPal.
- You can cancel participation in a group session, workshop, or another event offline or online at least 48 hours before it takes place. Otherwise, your payment won’t be refundable. This excludes extreme emergencies, life-threatening situations, accidents, and serious sicknesses.
- There is no cancellation possible if you register last minute.
- If you can’t join our event and the refund is not possible anymore, we will encourage you to find a replacement or propose to you an alternative solution like, for example, a recording of the session.
- To ask specific questions about how we work, please contact us via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send a general inquiry to email@example.com.
- Please make sure that your internet connection is stable. Check the camera and microphone settings on your device before the session or workshop starts. If necessary, prepare a charger to secure the continuity of connection.
- Find a peaceful space, in which you can spend some time alone. Prepare art materials suggested by our facilitators and have them at hand.
- We will ask you to use specific software like Zoom or Whereby and offer you basic support in figuring out how they work.
- Online sessions and workshop have their own etiquette: please wear proper clothing (beachwear and nudity aren’t welcome), take care of good equal lighting and make your face well-visible (backlit is not recommended).
- Wear headphones, if necessary. Do not allow third-party people to witness the session. The recording of our events is forbidden, as we highly respect the privacy of our clients. However, we might offer recordings of open seminars and webinars to our audience.
- We prefer that you sit or stand in from of the screen (unless you need other accommodations). It will show us your readiness to participate in the process. Your camera should be on unless there are clear instructions to do otherwise or serious reasons to keep it off.
SAFETY OFFLINE AND ONLINE
- Stay away from assumptions, judgements, and critical feedback. It could hurt somebody’s feelings. Instead, be open and receptive, listen to others, and stay curious.
- If you feel resistant towards any exercise we propose, please let us know about your doubts. We will do our best to adjust the process according to your needs.
- In online sessions and workshops, please tell us the reasons for switching off the camera, disappearing from the screen, etc. Virtual work is highly sensitive, so we must make sure that you are safe on the other side of the screen.
- By all means, please inform us about any problems or difficulties you have experienced during or after our sessions and workshops. We will be happy to assist you in finding more ease or put you in touch with other professionals.
- You are obligated to inform us about any mental or physical conditions/restrictions you experienced or still struggle with in life. If you take medications that influence your cognitive and emotional capacity, you must let us know about that too. It is a matter of your safety!
- If we decide that we are not able to create safety for you, we will recommend to you another professional in the field of creative therapies, coaching, psychotherapy, or psychiatry.
- In both offline and online workshops, you are responsible for your safety. Please be mindful of your mental and bodily limitations. We do not assume responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage, or injury to property or persons in connection with our products or services.
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Ineke: email@example.com
- Get in touch with Joanna: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom: we will send you a Zoom link one day before the session/workshop starts
- Whereby: yohakuartcollective (just click on this link and “knock” to our room when your appointment time comes).