Monthly Dialogues with Arts is a series of art-based workshops for anyone, who is willing to explore being in this world through art-making. We offer you a safe and non-judgmental space, in which you can explore engaging themes, express yourself using various art forms, and meet wonderful people from around the globe. Learn more…
> 25 April 2021 MONTHLY DIALOGUES WITH ARTS [longing for renewal] |advanced group
These days, we often hear from people that they are tired: with the pandemic, with the lack of sun, with thinking of the future, with anxiety and fear, with lack of perspectives, or just too many things happening in their lives. It sounds intense! Whatever you are tired of, don’t let it take away all your energy. We are here to offer you a place of deep exploration, in which you can find new resources and experience renewal. Shed the old heavy covering and put on a new one consisting of lightness, nourishment, and bliss.
In this session, we will work with fresh flowers and the concept of empty space to create a moment of silence, in which it will be possible to hear the voice of the heart and connect to our deepest longings.
- Learn new ways of self-expression
- Develop more self-awareness and self-understanding
- Boost your self-confidence and overall courage
- Get support and insight in difficult situations
- Become aware of your strengths and discover new resources
- Learn new self-care practices
- Cultivate a deep connection with yourself and others
- Connect with an international community
- Create more self-love, acceptance, and joy in everyday life
- Individuals who already know the Expressive Arts process
- People who are curious about using arts for self-development and self-awareness
- Artists, creatives, and other professionals who lack inspiration or feel blocked
- Therapists, coaches, and counsellors who long for more self-care
- Individuals craving for a deeper connection with themselves and the world
- People who need support and insight into challenging situations
Date: 25 April 2021, 11am CET
Theme: Longing for Renewal
Duration: between 90 – 120 min. (the actual duration of the session will depend on the development of the creative process – please, be prepared to stay with us for up to 120min. in total)
Number of participants in each meeting: 8 spots available
Software: online [Zoom]
Materials: pen, notebook, paper, watercolour, fresh flowers and/or flowering tree branches, a simple flower vase of your choice filled with water
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)*
*We offer a 25% discount to all our long-term clients who participated in the Monthly Dialogues with Arts at least three times before October 2020.
LONGING FOR CONNECTION
Have you ever felt like the more time you spend online, the more lonely and disconnected you become? Technology has changed our lifestyle massively in many ways. While we can connect easily with friends far away, somehow we lose the depth of being with each other here and now. Online interaction can feel shallow and unreal. Sometimes, it lacks meaning and leaves us with the uncomfortable feeling of emptiness.
We believe that the online connection can be used efficiently and with awareness to establish meaningful relationships with people around the world.
Let’s reconnect with ourselves and others through a real experience of art-making!In this international online meetup, participants will connect through Skype and make art together with the support of two expressive arts facilitators. We will enjoy the flow of creativity and imagination using different art forms.
The ability to make art is what we all share and what brings us back to ourselves. Art can help us to express and communicate, to listen, to appreciate little things, and to be together!
THROUGH ARTS WE RECONNECT
replace technological isolation with a true connection
relax into art-making
practice how to let go of judgement
receive the gift of true attention from yourself and others
We will use basic art materials that everyone has at home to make art and have fun together! We will focus on easy tasks and look at the art pieces in the form of a dialogue.
We cannot wait to meet you in person,
Sarah & Joanna