Writing and listening to stories can be liberating when we are facing any type of challenge. And… aren’t we dealing with big challenges right now? A story can give us a short break or a needed escape from the day-to-day “smallness” or “tightness” that is for many people an everyday reality. Storytelling can also be a playful way to explore our longings and to make sense of various life events.
Tales provide endless opportunities for exploring what is alive in us, what we long for, what we need at the moment, and what supports us in integrating changes. Stories can transform how we perceive the world and help us to build up resilience. They can widen our perspective, not just through the process of shaping our own narratives but also by listening to others.
Art, including storytelling, is a bridge between our inner and outer world, a pure expression of who we are as humans. Using arts creates new perspectives on how we see ourselves and reality.
In this series of three playful workshops, we will experience various forms of creative writing and much more! Through gentle movement, visualization, and storytelling, we will enter the alternative space of art-making and simply create inspiring narratives. Then we will share our stories and listen to the ones written by other participants.
- Relax and find new ways of letting go of stress
- Become more playful and awaken your creativity
- Learn to laugh and be more spontaneous
- Open to the unpredictability of the creative process
- Experience flow and find more ease in art-making
- Become more courageous and confident
- Get support in making difficult choices
- Discover the true longings of your heart
- Build resilience and find your true voice
- Discover a sensitive storyteller inside yourself
- People who are curious and want to explore the world of storytelling not only using words but also other forms of expression
- Individuals interested in art-based experiments
- All people who would like to get into the flow and create art
- Anyone who is willing to loosen up and awaken their creative potential
- Our clients, friends, families, and all people in need of play
No previous writing or art-making experience is needed.
Date: 17, 24, 31 March 2021, 7pm CET
Duration: between 90 – 120 min. (the actual duration of the session will depend on the development of the creative process – please, be prepared to stay with us for up to 120min. in total)
Number of participants: 6 spots available
Location: online [Zoom]
Contribution: 115€ | PROMO! Register with a friend 210€
Materials: pen, paper, crayons, colourful markers, paper scraps, glue, scissors
We can’t wait to meet you online!