The reality of our everyday existence can be sometimes a bit overwhelming. We find it hard to relax, open up to the pleasure of being, and simply enjoy the present moment. The Yohaku Discovery LAB is a place to rest, become playful, and express fully. It is also a space for surprising discoveries and new learnings that can be applied both in your own personal practice and in more professional settings.
Yohaku Discovery LAB is a safe and non-judgmental space opened up to celebrate being through art-making. Here, we can experiment, laugh, and let ourselves be surprised by the effects of our creative process. Let’s find new ways to come back to our joyful nature. Arts have the ability to support us in creating more resilience and cope better with whatever is present in our daily life.
In this online LAB, we have one main goal: to play with the arts and discover new art-based tools. If this is what you need, please join us to experience being through doing (exploring, creating, and experimenting with various art forms). Let’s awaken our natural ability to be playful, genuinely expressive, and joyful. Let’s invite pleasure into our daily life. The time is now!
- Relax and find new ways of resting using the arts
- Become more playful and awaken your creativity
- Learn to laugh and be more spontaneous
- Open to the unpredictability of the creative process
- Experience flow and find ease in art-making
- Become more courageous and confident
- Improve communication skills
- Learn to give constructive feedback
- Discover new art-based tools enriching your spectrum of skills
- Connect with people from around the world
- Anyone who is seeking ease, relaxation, and safety
- Individuals interested in art-based experiments
- All people who would like to get into the flow and create art
- Anyone who is willing to loosen up and awaken their creative potential
- Our clients, friends, families, and all people in need of play
- Therapists, psychotherapists, and facilitators searching for new art-based tools
Duration: between 90 – 120 min. (the actual duration of the session will depend on the development of the creative process – please, be prepared to stay with us for up to 120min. in total)
Time: once a month (new dates will be announced in advance)
Number of participants: 10 spots available
> Upcoming gathering: June 23rd, 7pm CEST
Theme: Say mmhmm, say what?!?!?
In the nearest future, Zoom meetings and videoconferences have a chance to change dramatically and offer the users a much more engaging experience full of fun creative solutions. This can be a game-changer for anyone who works in online therapy and coaching. In this session, we will explore a fantastic app called mmhmm that allows adding various effects of a virtual camera to Zoom calls, Google Meet, YouTube, and other video streaming services. Let’s learn how to manipulate slides, backgrounds, and our own images to make online sessions and workshops more playful, exploratory, and encouraging both for us and our clients.
Art materials: Please make sure that your Zoom is updated and download the mmhmm app to your desktop
Location: online [Zoom]
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register today:-)