Yohaku Discovery LAB is a space created to experiment, play, and learn together. We invite all art therapists, coaches, and facilitators to discover new techniques and tools that can be applied to both your personal artistic practice and in professional settings with your clients.
In this online LAB, we have one main goal: to play with the arts and discover inspiring art-based tools, both analogue and digital. If this is what you need, please join us on a Wednesday evening, once a month. Let’s awaken our natural ability to be playful, genuinely expressive, and joyful. Let’s invite pleasure into our professional development. Let’s learn how to actively use all those fascinating art-based tools that wait for us out there!
- Relax and find new ways of letting go using the arts
- Become more playful and stimulate your creativity
- Learn to laugh and be more spontaneous
- Open to the unpredictability of the creative process
- Experience flow and find more ease in art-making
- Discover new ]tools and enrich your spectrum of artistic skills
- Learn how to actively use newly discovered techniques in your work with clients
- Art therapists, psychotherapists, coaches, and facilitators searching for new and inspiring art-based tools
- Educators willing to learn what is possible in an art-based classroom settings
- Other mental health professionals who are willing to loosen up and stimulate their creative potential
- All people who would like to get into the flow and explore new art-based tools
Duration: between 90 – 120 min. (the actual duration of the session will depend on the development of the creative process – please, be prepared to stay with us for up to 120min. in total)
Time: once a month on Wednesdays (except July and August)
Number of participants: 10 spots available
> Upcoming gathering: 6 October, 7pm CEST
Theme: natural printing techniques
During this session, we will explore a couple of extremely simple and, at the same time, inspiring natural printing techniques. Grab a bunch of leaves, flowers, fruits or stones and join us to experiment and play. We will learn together how such techniques can be used in Expressive Arts sessions and beyond. This is a space to make mistakes, laugh, and discover new possibilities for our art-based work.
Art materials: natural objects (e.g. leaves, flowers, fruit, shells, stones), acrylic paint and/or watercolour paint, various types of paper and a cotton fabric cut into pieces of about A4 size
Location: online [Zoom]
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register today:-)