Our art-based Discovery LAB is a space created to experiment, play, and learn together. We invite all art therapists, coaches, and facilitators to discover new techniques and tools that can be applied to both your personal artistic practice and in professional settings with your clients.
In this online LAB, we have one main goal: to play with the arts and discover inspiring art-based tools, both analogue and digital. If this is what you need, please join us on a Wednesday evening, once a month. Let’s awaken our natural ability to be playful, genuinely expressive, and joyful. Let’s invite pleasure into our professional development. Let’s learn how to actively use all those fascinating art-based tools that wait for us out there!
- Relax and find new ways of letting go using the arts
- Become more playful and stimulate your creativity
- Learn to laugh and be more spontaneous
- Open to the unpredictability of the creative process
- Experience flow and find more ease in art-making
- Discover new ]tools and enrich your spectrum of artistic skills
- Learn how to actively use newly discovered techniques in your work with clients
- Art therapists, psychotherapists, coaches, and facilitators searching for new and inspiring art-based tools
- Educators willing to learn what is possible in an art-based classroom settings
- Other mental health professionals who are willing to loosen up and stimulate their creative potential
- All people who would like to get into the flow and explore new art-based tools
Duration: between 90 – 120 min. (the actual duration of the session will depend on the development of the creative process – please, be prepared to stay with us for up to 120min. in total)
Time: once a month on Wednesdays (except July and August)
Number of participants: 10 spots available
> Upcoming gathering: 27 January, 7pm CET (as an exception, this time on Thursday!)
Theme: handmade journals
Making journals can be really pleasurable and it can allow us to create them on our own terms (sometimes, in opposition to what is available in shops). It can feel like an accomplishment to make your own unique journal and fill it with words and/or images! In this workshop, we will learn three various ways of putting together simple journals for ourselves and our clients. We will also fill some of their pages with nourishing words and images. Finally, we will reflect on the whole process and share our insights.
Art materials: various types of A4 paper (whatever you have at home), one sheet of A3 paper (or bigger), decorative paper or paper scraps, felt markers or crayons, scissors, glue, strong yarn and a needle
Location: online [Zoom]
Contribution: 19€ (single session) | 51€ (three sessions)
All sessions are fully confidential. We are under the regular supervision of licensed Expressive Arts professionals.
Are you interested in this offer? Register today:-)